As we look forward to the return of warm weather, green grass, sand in the toes and SUN…lots and lots of sun, here’s another fun thing to look forward to – your senior session adventures!
If you are an upcoming senior in the Greater Portland area (and beyond) or you know one, I would absolutely LOVE to help you with your senior pictures.
WHY book a session now, in the middle of the winter, when we’re still elbows deep in snow? Isn’t this a little early to think about senior pictures? Good questions and it may seem that way, but there are GREAT reasons why booking now is a really good thing to do. Visit my journal post: Why is it Important to Book Your Senior Session Early? and it will make a lot more sense.
Plus…50% off of your session fee if you book a summer/autumn session before May 1st.
Now I just HAVE to book! What are my first steps? Another great question! Here’s how to start the process and secure your preferred date:
- Call (207.650.6420) or email (email@example.com) to arrange a date that works well for your schedule.
- Once a date is set, your contract will be drafted for review and signature.
- A retainer is due with your contract and the balance is due at your session date. **payment plans are available and advance payments are accepted.
- You will received more detailed information on how to best prepare for your session. We will also have an informal pre-consultation, a week before your session, where we will finalize the locations of your choice and I will answer any questions you may have.
- Show time! Come to your session ready for an adventure and tons of fun! You may bring friends, family members, significant others, a pet…whomever you’d like.
So, this winter, as the snow is flying…think happy warm thoughts and about having a fun senior picture adventure.
I’m SO excited to meet you!